Planned Giving Menu
Charitable Gift Annuity
Are you looking for a secure source of fixed payments for now and into your future? You may be tired of living at the mercy of the fluctuating stock market. A possible solution is a charitable gift annuity.
Types of Assets You May Give
How it Works
A charitable gift annuity is a contract between you and Texas A&M Foundation.
- You make a gift of cash or securities.
- Texas A&M Foundation makes fixed payments to you.
- A portion of your payments may even be tax-free.
- You will receive a charitable deduction for your gift.
- The remainder will go to support Texas A&M.
One Life or Two Life
A single-life gift annuity pays fixed payments to you for life. A two-life gift annuity pays fixed payments to you and a spouse or other beneficiary.
Deferred Gift Annuity
Perhaps you are not ready to begin receiving income until a future date. You can establish a deferred gift annuity, take your charitable deduction now and then plan to receive payments at a designated future time. Contact us about flexible date options for your future income.